Saturday, July 17, 2010

Top 10 Love Quotes

  1. What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
  2. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
  3. From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being.
  4. Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
  5. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
  6. Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
  7. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
  8. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
  9. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
  10. Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.


No comments:

Post a Comment